Heiwa shareholder benefits
The Company has introduced a shareholder benefit scheme for the purpose of deepening shareholder understanding of the Group’s businesses, increasing the attractiveness of investment in shares of the Company, and inducing more shareholders to keep their shares for the medium to long term.
Shareholders are presented with shareholder benefit vouchers that can be used at more than 140 golf courses operated by the Group nationwide.
Presentation of shareholder benefit voucher for a discount of up to1,000 yen, depending on the number of shares held, on weekdays and designated weekends and public holidays, at golf courses operated by the Group. Discount applies to one person per voucher.
Applicable fees are the total amount paid including play fees on the day (inclusive of consumption tax).*
* Shareholder benefit vouchers are not valid if holder does not play golf at the golf course.
|Number of issues||Twice annually (at the end of September and the end of March)|
|Number of vouchers presented||
200 or more shares but less than 300 shares: 2 vouchers per presentation
300 or more shares but less than 400 shares: 3 vouchers per presentation
400 or more shares but less than 500 shares: 4 vouchers per presentation
500 or more shares but less than 600 shares: 5 vouchers per presentation
600 or more shares but less than 700 shares: 6 vouchers per presentation
700 or more shares but less than 800 shares: 7 vouchers per presentation
800 or more shares:8 vouchers per presentation (limit)
|Number of allowable uses||Use of multiple vouchers allowed per visit*
*When using multiple vouchers per visit, there is a limit of 16 vouchers per person.
|Reservation method||Reservation via the PGM public reservation website or direct reservation at the golf course (including via call center)|
|Eligible shareholders||Shareholders that hold at least2 units (200 shares), and who are recorded in the Company’s shareholder register as of September 30 or March 31 each year.|
|Period of validity||1 year
From January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021 (voucher issued for shares held as of the end of September)
From July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 (voucher issued for shares held as of the end of March)
|Use on weekends and public holidays||Only in January (except for January 1), February, July, and August. However, at golf courses in Hokkaido and Chuodo Haregamine Country Club, shareholder benefit vouchers may only be used on weekends and public holidays from the spring opening after the winter closure until May and from October until the winter closure.|
Notes for use
- Direct reservation via the PGM public reservation website or golf course (including via call center) is required. When using a shareholder benefit voucher, ensure that you make a direct reservation via the PGM public reservation website or golf course (including via call center). Shareholder benefit vouchers are not valid if a reservation is made using any other method, irrespective of the reason.
- Shareholder benefit vouchers are not valid if the holder does not play golf at the golf course. (Not valid for use only at the pro shop or the restaurant.)
- Please present shareholder benefit vouchers to reception when checking in on the day of play.
- When using multiple shareholder benefit vouchers per visit under the new scheme, there is a limit of 16 vouchers per person.
Inquiries regarding the shareholder benefit system
03-3839-0701 Weekdays: 9: 30-17: 00